Disclosure: This post may contain affiliate links, which means we may earn a small commission if you decide to buy any product or services through our links, at no additional cost to you. Please read my disclosure for more info.
SiteGround is one of the high recommended hosting providers by web masters. They are offering 70% shared web hosting discount on the occasion of Christmas.
Why SiteGround is Highly Recommended Hosting Provider?
- SiteGround was founded in 2004 by few university friends and now it’s a leading web hosting provider.
- Today the company has more than 280 employees and is constantly growing.
- There are more than 4,50,000 domains hosted with SiteGround.
- They process 1500+ tickets, 800+ phone calls and 2000+ chat requests per day.
- They have been for more than 12 years on the market and run 3 different data centers across the world – USA, Europe and Asia-Pacific region.
How to Get the SiteGround Christmas Deal?
SiteGround Christmas Web Hosting Deal will be LIVE during Christmas Day. Bookmark this page, we will update the same once the deal becomes LIVE. But if you still want to get SiteGround Shared Hosting Plan, you can still get 70% discount on GrowBig Shared Hosting Plan.
SiteGround is offering 67% discount on regular shared hosting plan $11.95/mo. Now you can get the same hosting package in special price $3.95 on the occasion of Good Friday. To get the offer just follow below steps.
Step-1: Visit SiteGround Website.
Step-2: Choose the right web hosting plan for you and click on “Get Started”.
OR If you want to see the hosting feature in details, click on “Jump To Plan details”. Now choose your web hosting plan and click on “Get this Plan”.
Step-3: If you already have a Domain Name and want to host at SiteGround, select “I already have a Domain” otherwise select “Register a new Domain”.
Step-4: Search your .COM Domain Name and if it is available, Click on “PROCEED” button to continue for Review & Complete section.
Step-5: Here you have to enter Client Information, Password Information, Payment Information and Purchase Information. Once all the information filled correctly, review and pay your order.